Monday, March 31, 2008

More Bricks and No Scaffolding

The scaffolding has been removed. The house looks heaps better without it. The brickies have reached just past the laundry door. I guess this week we will be going round and round. There has also been another 10 packets of bricks delivered.



We went to the home show on the weekend courtesy of the home forum. I picked up a pioneer brochure as you can see below in the rumpus. This is the same size as a 50" Plasma TV. Marita thinks this is too small. Oh well I guess that we will have to go for a projector and screen!!!

4 comments:

Bernadette and Perry said...

According to the HiFi shop we visited near us, the screen size for that room should be 92 inches! I think we might wait a while before we can buy the whole setp. Your house is moving along. Good to see.

Toni said...

Go for the projector and screen! We've had a power point put in the roof for ours. I can't wait for that room to be done, we are a family that loves a good movie. I've already found my sofa for that room, you melt into the cushions. It's at Harvey Norman and is called BASS, so comfy.

Petal said...

We've been tossing up whether to go with the plasma, or the projector, too. The projectors always look great in the displays, but I guess there are pros and cons for both. Ahh, decisions, decisions!

Toni said...

Not happy......after numerous emails to our administrator regarding the relocation of the toilet and extra cupboard in bedroom 3 this is the reply I just received:

"I can understand what your suggesting in regards to the relocation of the WC. Although we still will not approve this variation due to procedure of purchase and the variation policy that Porter Davis has put into place. Porter Davis homes stick to guidelines that we know so mistakes don’t occur out on site".

Not sure who I go to next with this.....