Thursday, March 27, 2008

Roof, Gas, Water and Bricks - MUD

Well today there has been lots of activity even with all the rain. We arranged to meet our site supervisor today on site. We went through a number of things we wanted to talk about and we are happy with our S/S.

When we arrived, we even saw some of the tradies busy working.

To our surprise the roof has been finished, the water and gas pipes have been done. Also the brickies have started. Oh and the mud is right through the house now.

The rest of the roof over the rumpus will be done at a later date when the scaffolding comes down.
Nice roof!
We also have a spinny thingy on the roof. As far as I know this will be soon blocked out by the evaporative cooler.
This picture is to show that we have put in an extra window in the master room which looks out over the garage.


5 comments:

Petal said...

Looking good! Yay - someone else who describes things as "spinny thingys" - LOL, and I knew exactly what you meant!!!

Toni said...

Gee! They haven't mucked around today! My goodness, I was surprised to see so much done. Roof looks great, love the colour.

Bernadette and Perry said...

Wow! I think you guys might be catching us! Nice roof. I can see you guys standing in the street and admiring the roof (like the tv ad...)

Mike & Marita said...

It wont be me. Rita will be out there in her PJs admiring it. I'll be in the house drooling over the theatre room and the comms cabinet. Where can I route the media centre from the PC and how am I going to backup all the pcs automatically etc...

Just for Petal - Drooling over the thingy bobs and whatsey nameys in the dovalacky!

Carolyn Childs said...

It looks great ! Can't wait to walk some more mud through it for you ! Lucky there's no carpet.