Monday, July 21, 2008

Monday

Hi Everyone,
Sorry, there are no photos to show you today. Nothing much has changed over the weekend. We have some Canadians visiting at the moment so we have not spent a lot of time at the house.
I did manage to finish cleaning the kitchen cupboards last night and emptied the boxes that Mike brought back from storage but there are so many boxes with kitchen things still in storage that it was difficult to know where to put anything, so I have left most of it out on the benches :-)
Mike left very early this morning to continue cleaning the concrete floor so that he can start the underlay for the timber floor. I am hoping he gets a lot done before next Monday as we have booked the carpet people for Monday-Tuesday next week.

1 comment:

Petal said...

How exciting! Get flooring, Mike - the carpet's a-coming!!!!! I've picked my floors and carpets now....just feels like I'm NEVER going to get to put them in :-( - just have to live vicariously through you for a while! Lots of photos, please!